Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Sip and Sail's Nuthouse show as seen from the top of the hill
Sip and Sail's Nuthouse
July 12, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Five reviews (according to www.YesterBuggy.doc)
Nobody can remember what the point of Sip and Sail's Nuthouse is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- Annoyance may occur.
- During fair hail, this show may fall to pieces.
- No babies or nudity allowed.
- This show was previously constructed for the 1952 World's Fair.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.