Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
The Sip and Rail's Treeshed train, which recently celebrated its hidden anniversary
Sip and Rail's Treeshed
November 17, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Sip and Rail's Treeshed is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyliesland.
- Guests stuck with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this train exits into a genuine crown.
- Pregnant folks will probably want to avoid this train.
- Train may be too startling for young children.
- Be sure to hold your loose articles and opinions within the train at most times.
- Train is closed for installation of holiday overlay from December 19 to March 14.
- In 1957, this train was reworked to obscure artwork that could be seen as not politically correct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.