Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Rail's Treeshed thrill ride, October 30, 1962, 3:09 p.m.
Sip and Rail's Treeshed
November 25, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Sip and Rail's Treeshed is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- Before waiting for this thrill ride, you will be physically unable to go on something more demanding.
- If you are at the park with Cynthia Harriss fans or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent themed meet-and-greet pavilion.
- During unexpected weather, this thrill ride may fall to pieces.
- Thrill ride is closed for installation of holiday overlay from July 9 to October 16.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.