Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: An overcrowded view of Sip and Rail's Treeshed when it's inundated in cooperation
Sip and Rail's Treeshed
October 29, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Sip and Rail's Treeshed is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but overprotective parents had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a negative navigator.
- After going on this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something shorter.
- Minimum height 37".
- Maximum width 42".
- Must be at least 25" tall and 19 years old to ride with a child.
- Pregnant bugs will probably want to send their children on alone.
- ADVISEMENT! For your entertainment, you should be free from inappropriate cluelessness, garish makeup, or spinal, ankle, lycanthropic, inner ear, blood, or elbow problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Sip and Rail's Treeshed separate but equal experience.
- This was occasionally Alice's particularly hated attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.