Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
The Sip and Rail's Treeshed attraction at night
Sip and Rail's Treeshed
October 24, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Generally targeted at:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Sip and Rail's Treeshed is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: massively determined children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to find something with a different smell.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to line up for the inescapable character autograph pavilion.
- Minimum height 33".
- Maximum height 41".
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from delusions of grandure, ethical objections, or personal or neck problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Because this is a carefree attraction, viewers are required to buy safety belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.