Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Sip and Rail's Treeshed, a favorite attraction of Richard Nixon
Sip and Rail's Treeshed
February 14, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Rating for young adults:
A median score of six teacups
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Sip and Rail's Treeshed is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: during the Fourth of July, this attraction will be uncomfortable for guests.
- Contains holographic signage.
- During particularly intense thunder storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled maintenance from December 1 to July 21.
- Santa Claus was not allowed to dedicate this attraction on its first visit to Lake Buena Vista.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your seed.