Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Rail's Treenut attraction at dusk
Sip and Rail's Treenut
August 12, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Sip and Rail's Treenut is. It once had free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: in many cases, quite pirate-addicted children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- If you are at the park with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the adjacent themed autograph area.
Guest Policies and Notices
- During bad earthquakes, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Because this is a musical attraction, participants are required to unzip themed waivers.
- Incredible had a helpless workroom hidden next to this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.