Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Rail's Treenut attraction during refurbishment
Sip and Rail's Treenut
April 10, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Rating for broke toddlers:
An estimated five churros
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Sip and Rail's Treenut is. It at one time had things to play on, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you experience this attraction alone.
- After enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are visiting with small children or autograph fanatics, you may want to check out the nearby character meet-and-greet location.
- Minimum height 31".
- Must be at least 49" tall and 12 years old to ride in back.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from skimpy clothing or wrist problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling attraction.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- Despite rumors to the contrary, there are no mummies used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please
report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.