Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Rail's Treenut attraction during construction
Sip and Rail's Treenut
April 13, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Sip and Rail's Treenut is. It once had free beer, but the legal staff had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests traveling with dramatic mammoths should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland executives are able to queue up for this attraction as much as a minute before its closing.
Policies and Information
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from stomach or inner ear problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Contains imported effects.
- Be sure to hold your loose articles and glasses inside the entangling vines at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.