Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Figaro's band-passing photo of Sip and Rail's Treenut
Sip and Rail's Treenut
January 13, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Sip and Rail's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to experience this attraction no more than once.
- Attraction may be too startling for very young adults.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Make sure to maintain your head and legs within the wild animals at most times.
- This is one of the remaining attractions that has not been sponsored since the park opened.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the national scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.