Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Rail's Treenut attraction during construction
Sip and Rail's Treenut
March 8, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Sip and Rail's Treenut is. It once had interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If traveling with a school group, try not to get in the queue with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- Minimum height 20" (or 10" and tipping generously).
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from trendy clothing or leg or chest problems or other states that could be aggravated by this delightful attraction.
- Contains holographic images.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- No babies or snacks encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.