Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Rail's Planthouse attraction during refurbishment
Sip and Rail's Planthouse
May 28, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Three and a half stars
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Sip and Rail's Planthouse is. It at one time had things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: during winter, this attraction will be dominated by Shriners.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland cast members might try to get stuck on this attraction up to a quarter hour after less important people.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 31".
- Maximum IQ 62.
- Must be at least 58" tall and 10 years old to ride with a child.
- Expectant mothers can ride.
- Attraction may be too frightening for wimps.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from brain, viral, romantic, back, or finger disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Be sure to keep your hats and strollers (not necessarily in that order) away from the wild animals at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your shuttle.