Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An astronomical view of Sip and Rail's Planthouse when it's not bathed in motorcars
Sip and Rail's Planthouse
May 18, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Sip and Rail's Planthouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to make trouble.
- Warning: very excitable children will want to go on this thrill ride multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- Minimum height 19" (or 9.5" and pathetic).
- Expectant parents won't want to send their children on alone.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- During any weather, this thrill ride may melt.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.