Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tinker Bell's ink-humming photo of Sip and Rail's Planthouse
Sip and Rail's Planthouse
November 23, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Sip and Rail's Planthouse is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but lawers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, other guests will have a tendency to pick on you.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or autograph fanatics, you may want to check out the adjacent themed interaction thingy.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 38".
- Expectant parents may particularly want to run away.
- Contains imported signage.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- The woods behind this attraction are home to many homeless former cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.