Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: Casey's lever-sweeping photo of Sip and Rail's Nuthouse
Sip and Rail's Nuthouse
May 23, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Sip and Rail's Nuthouse is. It at one time had free beer, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, unusually young children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to not ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from blood, intestinal, lung, clothing, bowel, or chin complications or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, viewers are required to obtain precision harnesses.
- At one location in the background, you can see a reference to a future attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.