Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Rail's Nuthouse attraction during construction
Sip and Rail's Nuthouse
June 17, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Eight and a third plusses
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Sip and Rail's Nuthouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic characters are apt to joke with people near you.
- If you are traveling with children or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed photo thingy.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Make sure to maintain your head and legs within the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- This was Oogie's slightly visited attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.