Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Rail's Nuthouse attraction at midday
Sip and Rail's Nuthouse
April 28, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Sip and Rail's Nuthouse is. It used to have things to play on, but the legal staff had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are allergic to ropes, then you shouldn't even consider twirling this attraction.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 27".
- For your safety, you should be free from high blood pressure, garish shoes, emotional baggage, or hip or bowel problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this delightful experiment.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, riders are required to obtain custom belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.