Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Rail's Nuthouse attraction, dangerously drinking in the evening candlelight
Sip and Rail's Nuthouse
July 24, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Sip and Rail's Nuthouse is. It at one time had things to climb, but the legal staff had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If you are nauseated by cuteness, then you shouldn't even consider preening this attraction.
- Minimum height 33" (or 16.5" and adorable).
- Unborn infants may particularly want to not ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from felony convictions or viral, bowel, inner ear, nasal, or hip disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains strobe-light scenes.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.