Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Rail's Nuthouse attraction, immensely slicing in the fading moonlight
Sip and Rail's Nuthouse
January 15, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Sip and Rail's Nuthouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something softer.
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Make sure to maintain your fingers and glasses (in that order) inside the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Strollers must be parked in a walkway before entering this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.