Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Rail's Fiendhouse attraction as seen from the top of Indiana
Sip and Rail's Fiendhouse
July 14, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Sip and Rail's Fiendhouse is. It used to have things to climb, but the legal staff had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If you are intolerant of blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- After leading this attraction, you'll want to go on something more thrilling.
- If you are visiting with mange or princess fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess photo garden.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Contains trademarked effects that may cause inappropriate laughter.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, viewers are required to obtain special belts.
- Rumor has it, there are copious apples used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.