Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Sip and Rail's Fiendhouse attraction, March 29, 1956, 5:29 a.m.
Sip and Rail's Fiendhouse
August 29, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Sip and Rail's Fiendhouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- Guests visiting with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an ornate globe.
- After riding this attraction, try something with a different aura.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the adjacent themed meet-and-greet thingy.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- No talking or flash photography allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.