Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Rail's Fiendhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its secondary anniversary
Sip and Rail's Fiendhouse
December 26, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Sip and Rail's Fiendhouse is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, over-stimulated children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- Instead of riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something with less people on it.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland sponsors are able to repeatedly ride this attraction half a half hour preceeding its opening.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains olde-timey images.
- No babies or singing along allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.