Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Perri's instruction-plotting photo of Sip and Rail's Fiendhouse
Sip and Rail's Fiendhouse
November 13, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Sip and Rail's Fiendhouse is. It once had free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with your commune, remember not to sit next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- After waiting for this attraction, you'll want to find something more relaxing.
- Pregnant daughters should ride immediately after eating.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your hats and strollers within the other guests at various times.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- This is the first of the only attractions that has not been sponsored since the land was conceived.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.