Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: A solar view of Sip and Rail's Fiendhouse when it's shrounded in tires
Sip and Rail's Fiendhouse
November 21, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Rating for bored fanboys:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Sip and Rail's Fiendhouse is. It once had things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it removed to make trouble.
- Warning: during any first Thursday, this attraction will be uncomfortable for former cast members.
- After riding this attraction, custom demands that you find something that doesn't involve tauntauns.
- If you are traveling with Secretariat fans or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character autograph area.
- No dancing or snacks allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- In 2001, this attraction was reworked to obliterate characters that could be seen by protesters as as out of date.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.