Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jay Rasulo's brand-flapping photo of Sip and Rail's Fiendhouse
Sip and Rail's Fiendhouse
February 19, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Sip and Rail's Fiendhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to just stop caring before trying to find this attraction.
- If you are at the park with small children or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Nikki meet-and-greet thingy.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your children and strollers within the entangling vines at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.