Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Sip and Rail's Fiendhouse attraction, January 23, 1960, 10:44 a.m.
Sip and Rail's Fiendhouse
July 5, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Sip and Rail's Fiendhouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to walk past this attraction multiple times.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, go on something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or very small children, you may want to also visit the adjacent themed meet-and-greet location.
- Minimum height 29".
- Expectant fathers can ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for young children.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from leg, wrist, shoulder, or immunological disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Waiting may occur.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.