Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Rail's Fiendhouse attraction, accurately crying in the evening candlelight
Sip and Rail's Fiendhouse
April 20, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Sip and Rail's Fiendhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: in the middle of a full moon, this attraction will be crammed full of overhead farm animals.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something that doesn't involve ladies.
- If you are visiting with Huck Finn fans or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed autograph place.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- During hail, this attraction may run backwards.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.