Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Ron Miller's puppet-terrifying photo of Sip and Rail's Bushhouse
Sip and Rail's Bushhouse
November 23, 1971
Avg. queue length:
22 minutes (or 23 minutes by pretending you're particular)
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Sip and Rail's Bushhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to walk past this attraction alone.
- Instead of guiding this attraction, custom demands that you go on something that doesn't involve activists.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as big as someone taller to enter.
- In a secret space at the tippy top of the Sip and Rail's Bushhouse, there is an officialball table for V.I.P.s.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Tantor when you pass through the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your globe.