Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Rail's Bushhouse experience as seen from the top of the sea
Sip and Rail's Bushhouse
March 5, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Sip and Rail's Bushhouse is. It at one time had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with a religious group, try to enter an experience vehicle with someone you can't stand, because this experience will definitely make it embarassing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 34".
- Guests may get wet on this experience.
- This experience closes at twilight.
- Annual passholders may be heard talking along with this experience's soundtrack.
- Because this is a noisy experience, guests are required to rent special buoys.
- The woods adjacent to this experience are filled with homeless former cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.