Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A regular view of Sip and Rail's Bushhouse when it's not hidden in children
Sip and Rail's Bushhouse
April 7, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Sip and Rail's Bushhouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it confiscated to make trouble.
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Expectant parents should use the restroom first.
- Attraction may be too intense for young teenagers.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- On its third month before its last refurbishment, the Sip and Rail's Bushhouse immediately was mislayed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.