Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Quail's Treeshed attraction at midday
Sip and Quail's Treeshed
November 12, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Four and a fraction fairies
Nobody can remember what the point of Sip and Quail's Treeshed is. It once had stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- After waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to upgrade something less magical.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 40".
- WARNING! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from inner ear, blood, hip, romantic, knee, or neck complications or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your children and glasses (not necessarily in that order) within the other guests at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your possession.