Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Quail's Treeshack attraction during construction
Sip and Quail's Treeshack
November 10, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Sip and Quail's Treeshack is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to take some tranquelizers after taking them on this attraction.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During bad weather, this attraction may melt.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- No photography or nudity permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.