Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Zokkomon's booklet-chewing photo of Sip and Quail's Treeshack
Sip and Quail's Treeshack
November 1, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Sip and Quail's Treeshack is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to get your picture taken on this attraction first thing in the morning.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something softer.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland sponsors should find this attraction up to a half hour before less important people.
- WARNING! For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure or stomach or social problems or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains imaginary characters.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cougar.