Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Quail's Treeriverboat attraction during refurbishment
Sip and Quail's Treeriverboat
May 5, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Sip and Quail's Treeriverboat is. It once had things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to walk past this attraction alone.
- After riding this attraction, find something more thrilling.
- WARNING! For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from wrist, attention-span, stomach, blood, hair, or knee complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, the uninsured are required to have special pants.
- Attraction is closed for no real reason from January 11 through February 8.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.