Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Sip and Quail's Treenest, a favorite attraction of Maynard
Sip and Quail's Treenest
May 13, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Sip and Quail's Treenest is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are sensitive to children, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- Expectant parents won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- ALERT! For your entertainment, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure, sin, or tongue, chin, hair, or stomach problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- No talking or monkey business allowed.
- Be sure to keep your children and shoes (in that order) within the attraction at various times.
- At one portion of the introductory film, you can see a bit of a beloved attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your heffalump.