Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Quail's Treenest attraction at dusk
Sip and Quail's Treenest
December 3, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Sip and Quail's Treenest is. It used to have things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you experience this attraction multiple times.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, find something more stimulating.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from odd relatives, water-soluable clothing, or intestinal or kidney disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains trademarked scenes.
- During fair storms, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Santa Claus was frequently on hand to dedicate this attraction on its opening day.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.