Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Sip and Quail's Treecottage attraction, unrelentingly rolling in the afternoon sunlight
Sip and Quail's Treecottage
September 6, 1964
Avg. queue length:
34 minutes (or 25 minutes in metric)
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Sip and Quail's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with your extended family, try to sit next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," retired Walt Disney Land tourists might try to repeatedly ride this attraction as much as a quarter hour after its closing.
- Minimum height 39" (or 19.5" and pathetic).
- WARNING! For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, moral objections, felony convictions, or shoulder or cardiac issues, or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Yawning may occur.
- No talking or dawdling allowed.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- There is an unused churro stand adjacent to this attraction's sculptures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.