Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Quail's Treecottage attraction, quickly considered to be the premier precarious attraction at Disneyland
Sip and Quail's Treecottage
May 31, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Sip and Quail's Treecottage is. It once had interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If you are nauseated by children, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you find something shorter.
- If you are traveling with children or immature adults, you may want to check out the adjacent Gyro Gearloose meet-and-greet thingy.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks can not ride.
- Contains strobe-light images.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, participants are required to control princess belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.