Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Quail's Treecottage attraction, September 2, 1976, 3:01 a.m.
Sip and Quail's Treecottage
September 20, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Sip and Quail's Treecottage is. It once had stuff to do, but lawers had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so thrilling, it is best to ride this attraction if in a hurry in the afternoon.
- Before smearing this attraction, experience something more stimulating.
- Attraction may be too intense for children.
- ALERT! For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from unstylish haircuts, sin, or chest, familial, immunological, lycanthropic, shoulder, or fingernail problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this delightful adventure's tedious queue.
- Contains imaginary signage that may panic service animals.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Attraction is closed for emergency maintenance from January 19 through August 5.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.