Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Quail's Treecabin attraction, fully considered to be the best inverted attraction at Disneyland
Sip and Quail's Treecabin
November 1, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Sip and Quail's Treecabin is. It once had free beer, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to wait until they're asleep instead of getting in line.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland sponsors may be able to visualize this attraction less than a moment preceeding the gates opening.
- Expectant grandparents won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- No food or nudity allowed.
- In 1974, this attraction was rethemed to obliterate images that could be seen as not politically correct.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Matt Ouimet when you pass through the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.