Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Quail's Treecabin adventure, jealously considered to be the finest minor adventure at Disneyland
Sip and Quail's Treecabin
July 7, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Sip and Quail's Treecabin is. It used to have stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint while getting in line.
- If you are at the park with children or very small children, you may want to check out the inescapable character autograph location.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as high as a carriage to participate.
- Youngest guest must be at least 53" tall.
- Expectant mothers won't want to avoid this adventure.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.