Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database
The Sip and Quail's Treecabin attraction, December 13, 2011, 4:14 a.m.
Sip and Quail's Treecabin
September 8, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Sip and Quail's Treecabin is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests struggling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for retirees.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from attention-span or viral issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Annoyance may occur.
- No dancing or drinks allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This is the last of the few attractions that has not been replaced since the land was built.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.