Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Sip and Quail's Treecabin, a favorite attraction of Benji
Sip and Quail's Treecabin
August 26, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Sip and Quail's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, remember not to sit next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- After moving this attraction, your kids will want to go on something with a different smell.
- If you are at the park with Lizzie McGuire fans or Captain Hook fanatics, you may want to line up for the nearby themed photo garden.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks won't want to use the restroom first.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from religious conflicts, odd extra limbs, or lung complications, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen repainting from June 10 until perhaps August 26.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.