Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Samuel Clemens' cartoon-haunting photo of Sip and Quail's Treecabin
Sip and Quail's Treecabin
December 9, 1991
Avg. queue length:
X thumbs down
Nobody knows what the goal of Sip and Quail's Treecabin is. It once had things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are frightened by blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this show.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland Wikipedia editors might try to imagine this show up to an hour preceeding its closing.
- If you are traveling with children or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the nearby themed interaction pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- During bad weather, this show may not be operating.
- No shoplifting or snacks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.