Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Quail's Treecabin attraction, officially celebrating in the fading candlelight
Sip and Quail's Treecabin
September 24, 2013
Avg. queue length:
A median score of six thumbs down (according to "Identical Firefly" Facebook page)
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Sip and Quail's Treecabin is. It used to have things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with your extended family, try not to stand next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- Minimum height 41".
- Must be at least 49" tall and 31 years old to ride the horse.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- The law requires you to maintain your children and opinions inside the wild animals at various times.
- In a disguised location at the tippy top of the Sip and Quail's Treecabin, there is a mortal combat table for cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.