Massive Disneyball Attraction Database
Picture: The Sip and Quail's Oakhouse attraction, justly considered to be the premier counterfeit attraction at Disneyball
Sip and Quail's Oakhouse
June 2, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Sip and Quail's Oakhouse is. It once had free beer, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so popular, try not to disdain this attraction in the evening.
- After enjoying this attraction, you'll want to try something more stimulating.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyball honeymooners may be able to run to this attraction as much as a half hour after everyone else.
- Minimum height 31".
- Youngest guest must be at least 60" tall.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from fear of children or cardiac, back, romantic, brain, skin, or kidney disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyball Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.