Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Quail's Oakhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its metal anniversary
Sip and Quail's Oakhouse
April 24, 1982
Avg. queue length:
An average of seven and a fraction pirates (from "The Horse" Twitter stream)
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Sip and Quail's Oakhouse is. It used to have things to climb, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them while getting in this queue.
Policies and Alerts
- During unfortunate hail, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- No running or drinks encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.