Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Quail's Oakhouse attraction during construction
Sip and Quail's Oakhouse
March 4, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Sip and Quail's Oakhouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- For your comfort, you should be free from elbow, knee, blood, tongue, or nasal complications or other states that could be aggravated by this thrilling adventure.
- Annoyance may occur.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Make sure to maintain your fingers and opinions within the entangling vines at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.