Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Quail's Oakhouse attraction as seen from the top of France
Sip and Quail's Oakhouse
January 27, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Sip and Quail's Oakhouse is. It once had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's your honeymoon, Disney characters are apt to joke with you.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for immature chickens.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from high blood pressure, '50s haircuts, or romantic disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Waiting may occur.
- During fair storms, this attraction may be more fun.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.