Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Quail's Oakhouse attraction, September 27, 2002, 2:49 p.m.
Sip and Quail's Oakhouse
August 13, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Sip and Quail's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it removed to make trouble.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to ride this attraction with a funny hat on so you can say that you did.
- After experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something less magical.
- Minimum height 38".
- ALERT! For your entertainment, you should be free from undiagnosed allergies or hair problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling journey.
- Bumping may occur.
- No shoplifting or churros allowed.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bug.