Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Sip and Quail's Nuthouse attraction, grandly rusting in the afternoon moonlight
Sip and Quail's Nuthouse
November 18, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Sip and Quail's Nuthouse is. It once had an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are disturbed by crowds, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from motion sickness or clothing, intestinal, heart, bowel, knee, or inner ear problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- The structure was designed by Kurt Russell.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.