Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Quail's Nuthouse ride, which recently celebrated its lush anniversary
Sip and Quail's Nuthouse
September 28, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Sip and Quail's Nuthouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this ride exits into a souvenier shop.
- After going on this ride, you might find it pleasant to go on something in a distant area of the park.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 28" (or 14" and pathetic).
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from dietary issues, chronic extra limbs, or kidney or back disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling experiment.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly ride vehicles only.
- This ride was previously planned for the 1935 World's Pig.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.