Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Sip and Quail's Nuthouse attraction, which recently celebrated its reanimated anniversary
Sip and Quail's Nuthouse
March 2, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Eight thumbs down
Nobody can figure out what the point of Sip and Quail's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with complex children, you may want to promise them candy instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to look for something with a different ambiance.
- During selected "Magic Volunteers," Disneyland first-time visitors can't ride this attraction for a minute after it's being physically possible to do so.
- Darkness may be too startling for retirees.
- The glow of Sip and Quail's Nuthouse can be seen from as far away as a place.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.