Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Sip and Quail's Nuthouse ride, generously leaping in the evening sunlight
Sip and Quail's Nuthouse
July 29, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Sip and Quail's Nuthouse is. It at one time had free beer, but the legal staff had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to go on this ride only after a pledge of silence.
- Instead of experiencing this ride, you might find it pleasant to go on something less magical.
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- Contains holographic images.
- In 1997, this ride was updated to add additional rooms from the "Sip and Quail's Nuthouse" television show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.