Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Sip and Quail's Nuthouse attraction at midday
Sip and Quail's Nuthouse
November 17, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Ten happy faces
Nobody knows what the purpose of Sip and Quail's Nuthouse is. It at one time had things to play on, but the legal staff had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you ride this attraction only under pain of death.
- If you are at the park with small children or very small children, you may want to line up for the inescapable princess autograph thingy.
Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants will probably want to not ride.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your arms and opinions inside the attraction at all times.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, participants are required to mention custom bagpipes.
- The letters in "Sip and Quail's Nuthouse" can be scrambled to spell " Quisud Osatanh'nuleisp."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your jester.