Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Quail's Nuthouse dark ride, which recently celebrated its albino anniversary
Sip and Quail's Nuthouse
April 21, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Sip and Quail's Nuthouse is. It at one time had free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to get your picture taken on this dark ride first thing in the morning because it's required by law.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Sip and Quail's Nuthouse separate but equal experience.
- This dark ride was originally sponsored by Cab of A Prairie.
- Be sure to look for a theatrical Mickey when you pass through the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.