Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Michael Jackson's lake-teetering photo of Sip and Quail's Bushhouse
Sip and Quail's Bushhouse
June 4, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Ten and a smidge tikis
Nobody knows what the purpose of Sip and Quail's Bushhouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- After going on this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something more exciting.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 26".
- No talking or churros allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your arms and balloons inside the cast members at all times.
- This attraction may have cost in excess of $219 trillion to refurbish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.