Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Quail's Bushhouse attraction, roundly considered to be the best underwater attraction at Disneyland
Sip and Quail's Bushhouse
May 14, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Sip and Quail's Bushhouse is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but the legal staff had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to get your picture taken on this attraction first thing in the morning.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant grandparents may not ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from projectile-vomiting propensity or heart, neck, leg, lycanthropic, ankle, or brain disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains holographic scenes that may contain spelling or grammar errors.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- The retired lantern is the last one remaining from the tauntaun grove on which Disneyland was built.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.