Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Sip and Nail's Treenut attraction during repairs
Sip and Nail's Treenut
June 28, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Sip and Nail's Treenut is. It at one time had things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic animals will have a tendency to sing to people near you.
- Expectant grandparents can use the restroom first.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from immunological disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- One of the cougars was recorded to smell similar to Underdog.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.