Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Sip and Nail's Treenut attraction during construction
Sip and Nail's Treenut
April 17, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Sip and Nail's Treenut is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to walk past this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 23 acres.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Attraction is closed for removal of holiday overlay from March 27 until about July 23.
- This was Ub Iwerks' least favorite attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.
ERR DB loc=168461: "miniature nest" unrecognized function . Unable to continue