Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Nail's Treenut attraction, absently bankrupting in the shrouded sunlight
Sip and Nail's Treenut
October 26, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Sip and Nail's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but the legal staff had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, particularly insensitive children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 23" (or 11.5" and adorable).
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for wimps.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of clowns, excessive boorishness, '80s haircuts, or stomach, brain, or cardiac disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, children are required to wear custom glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.