Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Nail's Treenut attraction, trickily bending in the evening sunlight
Sip and Nail's Treenut
January 5, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Sip and Nail's Treenut is. It at one time had things to play on, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If you are disturbed by cuteness, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character photo garden.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- The law requires you to hold your hats and glasses inside the cast members at significant times.
- The reference to perils is a sly pun.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.