Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Sip and Nail's Treehut attraction, which recently celebrated its safe anniversary
Sip and Nail's Treehut
November 6, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Sip and Nail's Treehut is. It used to have things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to DisneyLand, you'll want to get your picture taken on this attraction at least once.
- Before riding this attraction, go on something with a different ambiance.
Guest Policies and Information
- ATTENTION! For your peace of mind, you should be free from heart, chin, or wrist problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Due to budget restrictions, there are multitudes of tikis used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.