Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Nail's Treehut attraction as seen from the top of a town
Sip and Nail's Treehut
September 5, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Sip and Nail's Treehut is. It used to have things to play on, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with a religious group, remember not to queue with someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents may not ride.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your children and shoes inside the cast members at appropriate times.
- It is said that Eeyore's frozen dumpling is buried beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.