Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A full view of Sip and Nail's Treehut when it's shrounded in tarps
Sip and Nail's Treehut
May 29, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Sip and Nail's Treehut is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to go on this ride alone.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as statuesque as yourself to keep your eyes open.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from weird allergies or bowel, kidney, ankle, chest, or elbow complications or other states that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- During fair weather, this ride may run backwards.
- Ride is closed by popular demand from May 2 until something like November 6.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.