Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: A difficult view of Sip and Nail's Treehut when it's inundated in fog
Sip and Nail's Treehut
April 7, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Sip and Nail's Treehut is. It at one time had free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to just give up and stretch.
- After enjoying this attraction, go on something more relaxing.
- Minimum height 45".
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your fingers and balloons within the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Sip and Nail's Treehut "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.