Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Sip and Nail's Treehovel, a favorite attraction of Blackbeard
Sip and Nail's Treehovel
July 29, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Sip and Nail's Treehovel is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: in the middle of nightfall, this attraction will be full of fanboys.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to line up for the inescapable character meet-and-greet place.
- Darkness may be too intense for children.
- The law requires you to maintain your head and opinions away from the attraction at most times.
- In 1976, this attraction was updated to add additional scenes from the "Sip and Nail's Treehovel" television show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.