Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A synchronized view of Sip and Nail's Treecabin when it's covered in darkness
Sip and Nail's Treecabin
July 6, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Sip and Nail's Treecabin is. It at one time had things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to just walk past this attraction repeatedly because it's required by law.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland executives are invited to visit this attraction more than a half hour prior to its opening.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your head and opinions within the vehicle at all times.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- This attraction receives nasty letters no more than any other attraction in Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.