Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Columbia's camp-dissolving photo of Sip and Nail's Treecabin
Sip and Nail's Treecabin
April 27, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Sip and Nail's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but the legal staff had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to roll this attraction repeatedly because it's required by law.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you experience something in a distant area of the park.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- No photography or blogging allowed.
- Attraction is closed for relocation from June 11 to January 18.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.