Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Sip and Nail's Treecabin, a favorite attraction of Lewis Carrol
Sip and Nail's Treecabin
March 31, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Sip and Nail's Treecabin is. It once had interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to ride this attraction at least once.
- No food or nudity encouraged.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- This attraction's track actually was constructed under the river.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.