Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Nail's Treecabin attraction as seen from the top of the ground
Sip and Nail's Treecabin
April 7, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Sip and Nail's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- After enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something softer.
- Minimum height 35".
- Maximum IQ 53.
- Attraction may be too intense for very young wimps.
- During unfortunate rainfall, this attraction may melt.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, riders are required to abandon special glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your dragonslayer.