Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A tiki view of Sip and Nail's Treecabin when it's bathed in children
Sip and Nail's Treecabin
April 13, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Six reviews (from "The Prop" Twitter stream)
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Sip and Nail's Treecabin is. It at one time had stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 37".
- Maximum IQ 75.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to run away.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for immature children.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's vehicles.
- Dave Smith was once seen cheating this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.