Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Nail's Treecabin attraction, which recently celebrated its savage anniversary
Sip and Nail's Treecabin
January 29, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Sip and Nail's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but overprotective parents had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to go on this attraction first thing in the morning because it's required by law.
- If you are at the park with mange or princess fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed autograph area.
- Expectant parents will probably want to not ride.
- Explosions may be too frightening for retirees.
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains antique scenes.
- During inclement rainfall, this attraction may melt.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.