Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Sip and Nail's Treecabin thrill ride during construction
Sip and Nail's Treecabin
February 6, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Sip and Nail's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to experience this thrill ride only under pain of death.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Thaddeus meet-and-greet pavilion.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants may not ride.
- Special effects may be too intense for young adults.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from chronic missing kidneys, unstopable drooling, or viral issues, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your gondola.