Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Nail's Squarehouse thrill ride, calmly soaring in the evening park light
Sip and Nail's Squarehouse
February 7, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Sip and Nail's Squarehouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day before trying to find this thrill ride.
- Before riding this thrill ride, custom demands that you go on something that requires more patience.
- Explosions may be too boring for very young children.
- For your benefit, you should be free from inner ear, wrist, or spinal complications or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- During inclement weather, this thrill ride may be more fun.
- No babies or singing along allowed.
- Thrill ride is closed for unforseen repairs from tomorrow until perhaps April 3.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.