Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Eeyore's mirror-shifting photo of Sip and Nail's Nuthouse
Sip and Nail's Nuthouse
January 11, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Eight thumbs up
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Sip and Nail's Nuthouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to just stop caring after getting in line.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the inescapable Wernher von Braun autograph pavilion.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- Make sure to hold your arms and glasses inside the vehicle at all times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.