Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An appropriate view of Sip and Nail's Nuthouse when it's not covered in fog
Sip and Nail's Nuthouse
May 24, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Sip and Nail's Nuthouse is. It once had an awesome slide, but lawers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, unusually young children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- Instead of oppressing this attraction, custom demands that you go on something with a different smell.
- Minimum height 31".
- Pilot must be at least 48" tall.
- Pregnant folks won't want to not ride.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- Dale was once spotted walking this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.