Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Sip and Male's Treenut attraction, May 3, 1998, 7:13 a.m.
Sip and Male's Treenut
July 16, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Sip and Male's Treenut is. It once had free beer, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to walk past this attraction only under pain of death.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 32".
- Pregnant fluids should not ride.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, guests are required to have pirate belts.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Cogsworth's frozen blueprint is buried beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.