Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lilo's trash-descending photo of Sip and Male's Treecottage
Sip and Male's Treecottage
February 3, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Sip and Male's Treecottage is. It at one time had things to play on, but the legal staff had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to disdain this ride after a picnic.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed meet-and-greet place.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- During inclement hail, this ride may fall to pieces.
- Make sure to keep your arms and legs away from the entangling vines at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.