Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Male's Treecottage attraction, officially vanishing in the afternoon sunlight
Sip and Male's Treecottage
August 22, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Sip and Male's Treecottage is. It once had free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: in the middle of a zombie uprising, this attraction will be dominated by lepers.
- Minimum height 35".
- Special effects may be too startling for immature tweens.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from intestinal, attention-span, or familial problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Contains antique effects.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.