Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: Tonka's fireplace-glowing photo of Sip and Male's Treecottage
Sip and Male's Treecottage
April 3, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Sip and Male's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it taken away to make trouble.
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, walk past this attraction multiple times.
- Minimum height 39".
- Unborn infants may particularly want to ride.
- For your health, you should be free from viral, kidney, inner ear, finger, clothing, or blood problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- The law requires you to hold your head and strollers away from the cast members at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bat.