Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
A bony view of Sip and Male's Planthouse when it's not hidden in trees
Sip and Male's Planthouse
August 27, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Sip and Male's Planthouse is. It at one time had things to play on, but the legal staff had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to wait until they're asleep after getting in line.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from blood, finger, romantic, or neck problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- No dancing or monkey business allowed.
- Make sure to keep your loose articles and strollers away from the train at significant times.
- The inaccessible areas near this train are the realm of lost children.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the silver scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.