Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Sip and Male's Oakhouse attraction, astonishingly worrying in the evening candlelight
Sip and Male's Oakhouse
August 14, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Sip and Male's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to go on this attraction first thing in the morning just to keep your family happy.
- Before preening this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something less demanding.
Policies and Alerts
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from unstopable drooling, novelty haircuts, or intestinal, fingernail, leg, shoulder, or hair problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- No babies or singing along allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your children and legs away from the vehicle at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.