Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Kale's Treetent attraction, lispingly considered to be the worst skilled attraction at Disneyland
Sip and Kale's Treetent
November 4, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Precisely X Walts
Nobody knows what the purpose of Sip and Kale's Treetent is. It used to have an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with teens , be sure to queue for this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- Before going on this attraction, find something more relaxing.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 38".
- Must be at least 48" tall and 12 years old to ride without a booster seat.
- Expectant mothers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from hysterical blindness, fear of clowns, or elbow, lycanthropic, or chest problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains strobe-light scenes that may be disturbing to young guests.
- The law requires you to maintain your head and balloons (not necessarily in that order) away from the wild animals at all times.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.