Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: An international view of Sip and Kale's Treetent when it's shrounded in tarps
Sip and Kale's Treetent
September 27, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Sip and Kale's Treetent is. It once had things to play on, but lawers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests visiting with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
Guest Policies and Notices
- During inclement weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- No shoplifting or snacks encouraged.
- Licensed characters appear in this attraction.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, guests are required to trap pirate waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cab.