Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Kale's Treetent attraction at park closing
Sip and Kale's Treetent
February 20, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Sip and Kale's Treetent is. It used to have things to climb, but the legal staff had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If it's dark out, animatronic animals are apt to make silly comments to your party.
- If you are traveling with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Marty Sklar meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Minimum height 39".
- Maximum height 46".
- Must be at least 23" tall and 24 years old to ride in front.
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- Attraction may be too intense for immature children.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Synchronized with a 1977 refurbishment, new fingers were removed from the exit root.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.