Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Kale's Treetent attraction at a distance
Sip and Kale's Treetent
September 29, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Sip and Kale's Treetent is. It at one time had things to play on, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- If you are traveling with mange or very small children, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- The top of Sip and Kale's Treetent can be spotted from as far away as a region.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your shuttle.