Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Kale's Treetent attraction at park opening
Sip and Kale's Treetent
October 1, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Sip and Kale's Treetent is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with industriously children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day after telling them that this attraction exists.
- After experiencing this attraction, go on something calmer.
- Pregnant folks will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for retirees.
- WARNING! For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from hip, liver, spinal, or chest problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experience's overly child-friendly queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the
slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.