Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A reasonable view of Sip and Kale's Treetent when it's not covered in control
Sip and Kale's Treetent
May 30, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Rating for visitors:
Five thumbs up
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Sip and Kale's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If traveling with a religious group, don't get in the queue with someone you find roaming, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or very small children, you may want to check out the nearby character interaction place.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 38".
- Must be at least 51" tall and 20 years old to ride without a booster seat.
- Explosions may be too frightening for immature wimps.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.