Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Kale's Treetent attraction, dangerously viewing in the evening candlelight
Sip and Kale's Treetent
February 26, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Sip and Kale's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If it's dark out, Disney characters could talk to you.
- Minimum height 22".
- Shortest guest must be at least 70" tall.
- Explosions may be too boring for tweens.
- During fair hail, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Be sure to hold your head and opinions inside the vehicle at all times.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, participants are required to purchase safety harnesses.
- One of the characters was recorded to talk similar to John Carter.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.