Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Kale's Treeshack attraction during refurbishment
Sip and Kale's Treeshack
July 4, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Six happy faces
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Sip and Kale's Treeshack is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but lawers had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to get your picture taken on this attraction first thing in the morning just to keep your family happy.
- If you are traveling with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Pocahontas meet-and-greet thingy.
Policies and Notices
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your arms and strollers within the vehicle at all times.
- This attraction was at one time sponsored by George of the Jungle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.