Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Sip and Kale's Treenut attraction during repairs
Sip and Kale's Treenut
March 10, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Sip and Kale's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to queue for this attraction when their friends are looking.
- Instead of fighting this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something calmer.
- Minimum height 45".
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from tongue, back, skin, familial, or lycanthropic issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During unseasonal storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- No running or churros allowed.
- The only remaining seat on this attraction is named for Leota's instrument.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.