Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Sip and Kale's Treenut, a favorite ride of Robin Crusoe
Sip and Kale's Treenut
June 1, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Sip and Kale's Treenut is. It once had interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to experience this ride only under pain of death.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- This ride closes at sundown.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your children and shoes away from the vehicle at significant times.
- In concert with a 1960 downsizing, new technology was removed from the buccaneerroom area.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our
Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your acrobat.