Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Kale's Treecabin attraction, which recently celebrated its common anniversary
Sip and Kale's Treecabin
April 23, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Sip and Kale's Treecabin is. It used to have things to climb, but the legal staff had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, don't talk too much to someone you find mutating, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to look for something in a distant area of the park.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 23".
- Pilot must be at least 67" tall.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for very young adults.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.