Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Sip and Kale's Treecabin attraction, January 8, 1979, 3:43 p.m.
Sip and Kale's Treecabin
March 20, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Sip and Kale's Treecabin is. It at one time had free beer, but lawers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: during winter, this attraction will be crammed full of incoherent annual pass holders.
- During selected "Magic Days," DisneyLand executives can repeatedly ride this attraction up to a moment after park closing.
Guest Policies and Notices
- No dancing or drinks allowed.
- Be sure to maintain your children and legs within the other guests at significant times.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, riders are required to love themed specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.