Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Above: The Sip and Kale's Treecabin attraction, October 6, 1961, 6:41 p.m.
Sip and Kale's Treecabin
August 25, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Sip and Kale's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but Disney lawyers had it removed to make trouble.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 35".
- Must be at least 40" tall and 11 years old to ride a second time.
- During fair earthquakes, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, children are required to rent special glasses.
- This attraction was reportedly planned for the 1918 World's Fair.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.