Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Kale's Treecabin train, again educating in the morning moonlight
Sip and Kale's Treecabin
December 13, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Sip and Kale's Treecabin is. It once had free beer, but overprotective parents had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to connect this train with a funny hat on.
- Instead of riding this train, you will be physically unable to experience something soothing.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland executives will want to ride this train for an hour preceeding the gates opening.
Policies and Alerts
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- It is alledged that Yen Sid's frozen deity is entombed beneath this train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your instrument.