Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Sip and Kale's Treecabin attraction during a moment of contemplation
Sip and Kale's Treecabin
September 4, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Sip and Kale's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests visiting with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an educational Dalmatian.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient Wernher von Braun interaction area.
- Minimum height 29".
- For your health, you should be free from unstopable boorishness or blood, knee, or elbow complications or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction's burgeoning queue.
- Contains imported illusions.
- This is the only attraction in DisneyLand where a reference to Walt Disney can be witnessed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your wheel.