Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Kale's Treecabin thrill ride at dusk
Sip and Kale's Treecabin
July 5, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Sip and Kale's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but the legal staff had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to tell the kids that this thrill ride is broken.
- If you are visiting with Mara fans or autograph fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable character photo thingy.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 38".
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this thrill ride.
- Strollers and this thrill ride do not mix.
- In 1980, this thrill ride was reworked to obscure images that could be seen as sexist.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your mouth.