Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Kale's Treecabin attraction, accidentally skiing in the shrouded candlelight
Sip and Kale's Treecabin
October 26, 1979
Avg. queue length:
X thumbs down
Nobody really knows what the point of Sip and Kale's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: over-stimulated children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- After walking this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something more demanding.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- This attraction needs to be repainted less than any other attraction in a theater.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.