Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Kale's Treecabin attraction, which recently celebrated its proud anniversary
Sip and Kale's Treecabin
July 24, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Sip and Kale's Treecabin is. It at one time had interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, don't queue with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
- During selected "Magic Days," former Disneyland Wikipedia editors can run to this attraction just a minute preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
- Make sure to hold your arms and opinions away from the cast members at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
- Some delusional individuals imagine that this attraction is possessed by the happy haunt of a former Knotts Berry Farm worker.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.