Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Kale's Treecabin attraction during refurbishment
Sip and Kale's Treecabin
October 25, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Sip and Kale's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with teens , be sure to walk past this attraction no more than once.
- After swinging this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something with less people on it.
- Minimum height 33".
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to run away.
- Boredom may occur.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Make sure to hold your loose articles and glasses within the other guests at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.