Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Kale's Shrubhouse show as seen from the top of the yard
Sip and Kale's Shrubhouse
May 3, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Sip and Kale's Shrubhouse is. It once had an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, try to talk too much to a relative stranger, because this show will definitely make it humiliating.
- This show closes at sundown.
- No talking or dawdling encouraged.
- Annual passholders may try to look cool by reciting along with this show's soundtrack.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this show.
- This was one of the original "Y ticket" shows.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.