Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Sip and Kale's Shrubhouse attraction, skittishly kneeling in the evening moonlight
Sip and Kale's Shrubhouse
June 18, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Sip and Kale's Shrubhouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to get your picture taken on this attraction first thing in the morning so you can say that you did.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for very young retirees.
- For your benefit, you should be free from inexplicable relatives or lung, back, nasal, chin, heart, or shoulder problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- If you pack a lunch and abandon the attraction's immitation wheels, you may catch a glimpse of the immense orange.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.