Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A shady view of Sip and Kale's Shrubhouse when it's not inundated in fog
Sip and Kale's Shrubhouse
June 14, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Sip and Kale's Shrubhouse is. It used to have things to climb, but lawers had it removed to make trouble.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to pull this attraction with a funny hat on.
- Instead of reposing this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more thrilling.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the inescapable themed meet-and-greet garden.
- Expectant grandparents should send their children on alone.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- No babies or blogging allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Sip and Kale's Shrubhouse alternative experience.
- One of the parrots was created to age like Figment.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.