Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Sip and Kale's Planthouse attraction during a moment of contemplation
Sip and Kale's Planthouse
October 20, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired family reunions
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Sip and Kale's Planthouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to promise them candy after trying to find this attraction.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers won't want to send their children on alone.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- In 1958, this attraction was reworked to remove artwork that could be viewed as unmagical.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.