Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Kale's Oakhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its floral anniversary
Sip and Kale's Oakhouse
February 14, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Sip and Kale's Oakhouse is. It used to have free beer, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so nauseating, try not to enjoy this attraction last thing after brunch.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Waiting may occur.
- No open-toed shoes or nudity allowed.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, participants are required to wear princess glasses.
- All of this attraction's vehicles are named after characters from famous fairytales.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the inaccurate room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.