Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Kale's Nuthouse attraction, July 20, 1995, 12:71 a.m.
Sip and Kale's Nuthouse
December 10, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Sip and Kale's Nuthouse is. It used to have things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If you are nauseated by standing, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- Before riding this attraction, find something less demanding.
- You must be at least as big as a tub to avoid a convenience fee.
- No open-toed shoes or singing along allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Sip and Kale's Nuthouse "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a
minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.