Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Kale's Nuthouse attraction at park opening
Sip and Kale's Nuthouse
October 10, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Sip and Kale's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's dark out, cast members are apt to pick on you.
- You must be at least as tall as your candy to avoid a convenience fee.
- Pregnant folks won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- No open-toed shoes or singing along allowed.
- This is one of the few attractions that has not been rethemed since the park opened.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.