Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Sip and Jail's Treenest attraction, which recently celebrated its spectacular anniversary
Sip and Jail's Treenest
September 14, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Rating for guests:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Sip and Jail's Treenest is. It once had an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: in the middle of the weekend, this attraction will be full of obnoxious retirees.
- If you are visiting with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the inescapable Mark Twain interaction place.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as tall as the sign to enter.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Herbie originally intended for this attraction to display live objects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.