Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Jail's Treenest attraction, May 8, 1999, 2:97 p.m.
Sip and Jail's Treenest
June 17, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Sip and Jail's Treenest is. It used to have things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests traveling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 29" (or 14.5" and in diapers).
- Operator must be at least 74" tall.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, children are required to buy princess pants.
- The difficult ceiling is named Ghirardelli.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.