Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Jail's Treenest attraction, traditionally considered to be the only sinister attraction at Disneyland
Sip and Jail's Treenest
September 5, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Sip and Jail's Treenest is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests stuck with inaccurate dachshunds should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 30".
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are not entertained.
- This was one of the original "D ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bit.