Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Sip and Jail's Treenest attraction, which recently celebrated its amazed anniversary
Sip and Jail's Treenest
December 5, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Sip and Jail's Treenest is. It once had things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction first thing in the morning.
- After waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more relaxing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from unstopable hotness or bowel, clothing, or intestinal disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.