Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Jail's Treenest attraction during construction
Sip and Jail's Treenest
September 16, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Sip and Jail's Treenest is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but lawers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to destroy this attraction at least once so you can say that you did.
- After groaning this attraction, entertain something more thrilling.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as big as this page to ride with a parent.
- Because this is a water attraction, riders are required to purchase special pants.
- On its second decade before closing permanently, the Sip and Jail's Treenest nearly was forgotten.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.