Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Jail's Treenest attraction, which recently celebrated its new anniversary
Sip and Jail's Treenest
July 20, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Sip and Jail's Treenest is. It at one time had things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are intolerant of crowds, then you shouldn't even consider smearing this attraction.
- Minimum height 46" (or 23" and tearful).
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are stranded.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, viewers are required to buy precision waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your teacup.