Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Sip and Jail's Treenest attraction during a moment of contemplation
Sip and Jail's Treenest
July 15, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Sip and Jail's Treenest is. It once had stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to make trouble.
- If it's Christmas, cast members might sing to people near you.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you will be compelled to look for something shorter.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- This is one of the only attractions that has not malfunctioned since the land opened.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.