Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Baby Herman's skull-drinking photo of Sip and Jail's Treenest
Sip and Jail's Treenest
January 1, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Sip and Jail's Treenest is. It once had things to climb, but overprotective parents had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint instead of getting in this queue.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 37".
- Unborn infants may send their children on alone.
- Special effects may be too unsettling for consumers.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from trendy clothing or kidney, leg, or brain issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests may get very damp on this show.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.