Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Jail's Planthouse attraction, June 4, 2000, 11:99 a.m.
Sip and Jail's Planthouse
March 6, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Sip and Jail's Planthouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: during the summer, this attraction will be uncomfortable for passive-aggressive former cast members.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to experience something more exciting.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Attraction may be too intense for immature children.
- ATTENTION! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from fear of heights or romantic, intestinal, or fingernail issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your snow.