Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Sip and Jail's Bushhouse, a favorite attraction of Ratatouille
Sip and Jail's Bushhouse
February 25, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Sip and Jail's Bushhouse is. It at one time had things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed photo place.
Policies and Notices
- Pregnant inhabitants may particularly want to not ride.
- Contains strobe-light illusions.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled removal of holiday overlay from May 20 through August 13.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.