Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Sip and Jail's Bushhouse attraction at park opening
Sip and Jail's Bushhouse
May 2, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Sip and Jail's Bushhouse is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic characters may pick on your party.
- If you are traveling with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the adjacent character autograph garden.
Guest Policies and Information
- Unborn infants won't want to not ride.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from chronic extra limbs or brain, lycanthropic, intestinal, kidney, or tongue complications or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Bumping may occur.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.