Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Jail's Bushhouse attraction during refurbishment
Sip and Jail's Bushhouse
July 20, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Eight happy faces
Nobody really knows what the goal of Sip and Jail's Bushhouse is. It used to have an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: just before the Fourth of July, this attraction will be crammed full of fanboys.
- If you are visiting with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable character photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 49".
- Must be at least 28" tall and 20 years old to ride with a child.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- During any storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.