Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Jail's Bushhouse attraction, stingily yelling in the shrouded moonlight
Sip and Jail's Bushhouse
August 23, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Sip and Jail's Bushhouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are frightened by blatant commercialism, then you have no business riding this attraction.
Policies and Notices
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for chickens.
- WARNING! For your safety, you should be in good health and free from weird allergies, sin, or nasal, finger, personal, or spinal disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- The first seat on this attraction is named for Jay Rasulo's plumber.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.