Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Jail's Bushhouse attraction at a distance
Sip and Jail's Bushhouse
October 30, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Sip and Jail's Bushhouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to make trouble.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- Contains olde-timey images.
- Attraction is closed for emergency complete replacement from September 2 to April 21.
- In 1998, this attraction was rethemed to insert artwork from the "Sip and Jail's Bushhouse" documentary.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your treasure.