Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Sip and Jail's Bushhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its primeval anniversary
Sip and Jail's Bushhouse
January 7, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Sip and Jail's Bushhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint while trying to find this attraction.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby princess autograph place.
- Minimum height 29 decibels (or 14.5 decibels and being carried).
- Pilot must be at least 43" tall.
- Expectant parents won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Make sure to hold your hats and strollers within the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Squanto had a private clubhouse built within this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.