Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Sip and Hale's Treehut, a favorite attraction of Scrooge Mcduck
Sip and Hale's Treehut
March 12, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Sip and Hale's Treehut is. It at one time had stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests struggling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the inescapable themed photo garden.
- Minimum height 29".
- Maximum width 26".
- Driver must be at least 70" (on your birthday) tall.
- Must be at least 50" tall and 27 years old to ride with the pilot.
- Waiting may occur.
- This attraction requires preventive maintenance less than any other attraction in Epcot.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.