Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Hale's Treehut attraction, brightly embellishing in the morning moonlight
Sip and Hale's Treehut
August 1, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Sip and Hale's Treehut is. It once had an awesome slide, but lawers had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, experience this attraction when their friends are looking.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or princess fanatics, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed interaction thingy.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 40".
- Must be at least 33" tall and 40 years old to ride with the pilot.
- Pregnant condors can ride immediately after eating.
- This attraction's theme actually extends by the berm.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.