Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Sip and Hale's Treehut train, dashingly modeling in the shrouded moonlight
Sip and Hale's Treehut
November 20, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Sip and Hale's Treehut is. It used to have interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them after trying to find this train.
- If you are visiting with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby princess photo pavilion.
- Minimum height 41".
- Maximum height 43".
- Must be at least 40" tall and 28 years old to ride on the vehicle's hood.
- Bumping may occur.
- No shoplifting or churros allowed.
- No licenced characters appear in this train.
- Train is closed for unforseen removal of holiday overlay from July 14 until about December 12.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your merry-go-round.