Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: A hard view of Sip and Hale's Treedictionary when it's not inundated in darkness
Sip and Hale's Treedictionary
February 21, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Sip and Hale's Treedictionary is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but overprotective parents had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- During any earthquakes, this attraction may smell funny.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- No food or monkey business allowed.
- Attraction is closed for removal of holiday overlay from April 19 to June 9.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.