Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Hale's Treedictionary thrill ride, mightily considered to be the best sunburned thrill ride at Disneyland
Sip and Hale's Treedictionary
August 12, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Sip and Hale's Treedictionary is. It once had free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: unusually determined children will want to go on this thrill ride multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- After experiencing this thrill ride, you'll want to find something more demanding.
Policies and Alerts
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from fear of children, sin, or ribcage or blood problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests may get dizzy on this thrill ride.
- No open-toed shoes or churros allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.