Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Hale's Treedictionary experience, June 25, 1976, 3:53 a.m.
Sip and Hale's Treedictionary
January 26, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Sip and Hale's Treedictionary is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to queue for this experience alone.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from delusions or chest problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- During unseasonal weather, this experience may fall to pieces.
- No open-toed shoes or singing along encouraged.
- Make sure to hold your loose articles and glasses within the wild animals at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the
slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.