Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Sip and Hale's Treedictionary, a favorite attraction of Michael Eisner
Sip and Hale's Treedictionary
June 11, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Sip and Hale's Treedictionary is. It used to have an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to avoid this attraction repeatedly to avoid being teased.
- After going on this attraction, you'll want to go on something more magical.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- No licenced characters appear in this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.