Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Sip and Hale's Treecottage attraction, absently embellishing in the shrouded candlelight
Sip and Hale's Treecottage
December 27, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Sip and Hale's Treecottage is. It at one time had things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: during the weekend, this attraction will be dominated by reprobates.
- If you are traveling with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the adjacent themed meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Expectant mothers should use the restroom first.
- Explosions may be too boring for immature retirees.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from elbow or chest complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains imaginary signage.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, riders are required to obtain precision harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.