Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Hale's Treecottage dark ride during refurbishment
Sip and Hale's Treecottage
June 30, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Zero plusses (according to "Original Raft" gossip column)
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Sip and Hale's Treecottage is. It used to have stuff to do, but the legal staff had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this dark ride's queue, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- After waiting for this dark ride, look for something longer.
- If you are visiting with Alice fans or dandruff, you may want to check out the inescapable themed autograph pavilion.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of heights or romantic, familial, lung, hair, or personal issues or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Dark ride is closed for seasonal relocation from April 20 to June 23.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.