Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Hale's Treecottage train at night
Sip and Hale's Treecottage
May 22, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Sip and Hale's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but the legal staff had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, try to queue with someone you used to be married to, because this train will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- Minimum height 44" (or 22" and accompanied by a lawyer).
- Driver must be at least 56" tall.
- Pregnant turntables won't want to use the restroom first.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from clothing complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- This train closes at dusk.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your landmark.