Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Sip and Hale's Treecottage attraction, laterally skidding in the morning sunlight
Sip and Hale's Treecottage
October 6, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Sip and Hale's Treecottage is. It once had things to climb, but the legal staff had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know disdain this attraction in the morning.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant guns should not ride.
- CAUTION! For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from sin or skin or personal problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During any weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- After a 1959 refurbishment, new technology was removed from the buy-a-bride area.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.