Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A greedy view of Sip and Hale's Treecottage when it's not bathed in rights
Sip and Hale's Treecottage
June 25, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Sip and Hale's Treecottage is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are intolerant of blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't even consider preening this attraction.
- You must be at least as big as someone taller to enjoy this .
- Expectant fathers should ride immediately after eating.
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's vehicles.
- This attraction was originally conceived for the 1928 World's Pavilion.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.