Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Hale's Treecottage attraction, May 14, 1996, 11:19 a.m.
Sip and Hale's Treecottage
October 3, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Sip and Hale's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but the legal staff had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something more demanding.
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to ride.
- No texting or drinks allowed.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.