Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Hale's Treebird attraction as seen from the top of Texas
Sip and Hale's Treebird
April 22, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Sip and Hale's Treebird is. It once had things to play on, but overprotective parents had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 42" (or 21" and not concerned about safety).
- Maximum width 35".
- Contains olde-timey signage.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- It is rumored that Tonka's frozen detective is buried beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your snowman.