Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Hale's Treebird attraction, November 5, 1998, 2:49 a.m.
Sip and Hale's Treebird
October 1, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Sip and Hale's Treebird is. It used to have stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it removed to make trouble.
- Warning: massively small children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- If you are visiting with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed photo place.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled improvements from April 27 through November 27.
- The imagineer was sculpted by Billy Bones.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please
report it immediately. Thank you for your time.