Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Sip and Hale's Treebird train, underhandedly worrying in the morning moonlight
Sip and Hale's Treebird
February 22, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Sip and Hale's Treebird is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's your anniversary, other guests might make silly comments to your friends.
- After enjoying this train, scorch something longer.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 47" (or 23.5" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- For your health, you should be free from ethical issues, excessive headgear, or ribcage, hip, hair, intestinal, or neck disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Because this is an outdated train, adults are required to wear special waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your crown.