Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Hale's Treearea attraction during repairs
Sip and Hale's Treearea
June 22, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Approximately zero churros (according to Ron Clements)
Nobody really knows what the objective of Sip and Hale's Treearea is. It at one time had things to climb, but lawers had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: very young children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from social disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- One of the buttons was recorded to look like Justin Timberlake.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the serious room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.