Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Sip and Hale's Treearea, a favorite attraction of George Darling
Sip and Hale's Treearea
March 27, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Sip and Hale's Treearea is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so slow, it is best to enjoy this attraction second thing in the evening.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or princess fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby princess interaction location.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from sin or clothing or heart disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Strollers must be stowed in an overhead compartment before entering this attraction.
- The parking structures visible from this attraction are the realm of ghosts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your Mexican.