Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Hale's Shrubhouse attraction, July 29, 2006, 8:50 a.m.
Sip and Hale's Shrubhouse
March 29, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Sip and Hale's Shrubhouse is. It once had interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: particularly excitable children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or very small children, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient character autograph garden.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your loose articles and fans within the attraction at significant times while it is in motion.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.