Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Sip and Hale's Shrubhouse, a favorite attraction of Thumper
Sip and Hale's Shrubhouse
January 1, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Sip and Hale's Shrubhouse is. It once had interesting activities, but lawers had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to give them sedatives instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to try something with a different ambiance.
- Minimum height 18".
- Expectant fathers won't want to ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from fear of closed spaces or hair, neck, hip, chin, or clothing issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, riders are required to rent princess harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.