Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Hale's Shrubhouse attraction during repairs
Sip and Hale's Shrubhouse
February 24, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Generally popular with:
Nobody can remember what the point of Sip and Hale's Shrubhouse is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Before waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you go on something softer.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 40".
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may melt.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled refurbishment from March 10 to October 29.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.