Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Kaa's part-darling photo of Sip and Hale's Oakhouse
Sip and Hale's Oakhouse
July 2, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Sip and Hale's Oakhouse is. It once had things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, particularly fantasy-addicted children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from fear of Disney characters or neck, brain, attention-span, or lycanthropic problems or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- This was one of the so-called "Q ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.