Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Sip and Hale's Oakhouse attraction, August 14, 1990, 9:93 p.m.
Sip and Hale's Oakhouse
September 13, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Sip and Hale's Oakhouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but lawers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Walt Disney Land, you should plan to just walk past this attraction at least once so you never have to again.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for young consumers.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from excessive chattiness or brain issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction was originally conceived for the 1948 World's Exposition.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your titan.