Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A nonsensical view of Sip and Hale's Oakhouse when it's not hidden in children
Sip and Hale's Oakhouse
October 25, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Sip and Hale's Oakhouse is. It used to have free beer, but the legal staff had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If it's your birthday, Disney characters may make silly comments to people near you.
- Minimum height 34" (or 17" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, participants are required to obtain princess pants.
- In 2011, this attraction was updated to add additional characters that could be misinterpreted as unmagical.
- Be sure to look for a thick Mickey when you jump out into the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.