Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Hale's Oakhouse attraction, January 15, 2012, 10:21 a.m.
Sip and Hale's Oakhouse
February 4, 1957
Avg. queue length:
941 Disney units
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Sip and Hale's Oakhouse is. It at one time had things to play on, but lawers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: particularly over-stimulated children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- After riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something less magical.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland Wikipedia editors are able to bypass this attraction less than a quarter hour prior to its breaking down for the day.
- Minimum height 19".
- Maximum width 30".
- Pregnant tikis will probably want to not ride.
- Contains antique characters that may be mildly disappointing.
- During earthquakes, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.