Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A private view of Sip and Gale's Treeshed when it's covered in darkness
Sip and Gale's Treeshed
December 7, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Sip and Gale's Treeshed is. It once had things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to take some tranquelizers before trying to find this attraction.
- You must be at least as statuesque as a cockatoo to ride with a parent.
- Maximum width 31".
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from hysterical blindness or liver, knee, chest, intestinal, shoulder, or bowel complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this delightful adventure.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Strollers must be stowed in an overhead compartment before entering this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.