Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: Ward Kimball's biscuit-confusing photo of Sip and Gale's Treeshed
Sip and Gale's Treeshed
March 3, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Sip and Gale's Treeshed is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to feed them instead of getting in line.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to also visit the inescapable character interaction thingy.
- Minimum height 42".
- Contains strobe-light images.
- No open-toed shoes or dawdling permitted.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your fingers and mortals inside the vehicle at appropriate times if you want to keep them.
- The comment about composers is a sly pun.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.