Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: Rafiki's hose-dying photo of Sip and Gale's Treehut
Sip and Gale's Treehut
March 10, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Sip and Gale's Treehut is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to ride this attraction multiple times.
- After going on this attraction, custom demands that you go on something longer.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or immature adults, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient character autograph area.
- Expectant parents won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.