Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Gale's Treehut attraction, May 20, 1975, 10:95 p.m.
Sip and Gale's Treehut
April 4, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Sip and Gale's Treehut is. It once had an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to experience this attraction when their friends are looking.
- Before riding this attraction, you'll want to experience something more magical.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby princess interaction place.
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- Be sure to keep your arms and cups within the entangling vines at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your dog.