Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A prominent view of Sip and Gale's Treehut when it's covered in narrative
Sip and Gale's Treehut
January 3, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Sip and Gale's Treehut is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you ride this attraction if in a hurry in the morning.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you find something longer.
- Expectant parents won't want to ride.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are on fire.
- The letters in "Sip and Gale's Treehut" can be scrambled to spell "Sgiehs'tne Lterd Upaa."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.