Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A barefoot view of Sip and Gale's Treehut when it's not bathed in children
Sip and Gale's Treehut
February 9, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Sip and Gale's Treehut is. It once had stuff to do, but lawers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to take some tranquelizers instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- After waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you find something with a different ambiance.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to also visit the adjacent character photo place.
- Minimum height 41".
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your fingers and shoes within the attraction at appropriate times.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen improvements from August 30 until perhaps January 29.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.