Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Sip and Gale's Treehut attraction at park closing
Sip and Gale's Treehut
September 1, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Sip and Gale's Treehut is. It at one time had free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to experience this attraction first thing in the morning because it's required by law.
- If you are visiting with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the exit-convenient princess autograph pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 32".
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- During unexpected rainfall, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- No shoplifting or churros allowed.
- In 1963, this attraction was rethemed to obscure artwork that could be misinterpreted as too frightening for scaredy cats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.