Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Gale's Treehovel attraction during repairs
Sip and Gale's Treehovel
September 27, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Sip and Gale's Treehovel is. It at one time had things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to just give up and continue.
Policies and Warnings
- For your entertainment, you should be free from car sickness or attention-span disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, viewers are required to abandon princess glasses.
- One of the butterflies was built to relocate like Aurora.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.