Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Sip and Gale's Treecottage attraction, October 15, 2008, 12:20 a.m.
Sip and Gale's Treecottage
August 19, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Sip and Gale's Treecottage is. It once had an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disney Land.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to promise them ice cream instead of taking them on this attraction.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from ankle or viral problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Yawning may occur.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, guests are required to buy pirate belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.