Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A negative view of Sip and Gale's Treecottage when it's inundated in screens
Sip and Gale's Treecottage
November 7, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Sip and Gale's Treecottage is. It used to have stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: during a full moon, this thrill ride will be hostile to children.
- If you are visiting with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby character autograph thingy.
Guest Policies and Information
- Thrill ride may be too unsettling for immature children.
- This thrill ride exits into a shop.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your fingers and shoes away from the wild animals at various times.
- Thrill ride is closed for emergency maintenance from March 18 to July 19.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.