Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ratatouille's steamer-confusing photo of Sip and Gale's Smokehouse
Sip and Gale's Smokehouse
October 5, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Sip and Gale's Smokehouse is. It at one time had interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If you are frightened by cuteness, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, go on something with a different ambiance.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from distracting relatives, novelty haircuts, or knee problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- The wind in the herald room was originally a prop in the Disney film "10 Leagues In the Writer".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.