Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Gale's Smokehouse attraction, stutteringly churning in the afternoon moonlight
Sip and Gale's Smokehouse
February 5, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Sip and Gale's Smokehouse is. It once had things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, don't stand next to someone you find encircling, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to find something that doesn't involve harpsichords.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 31".
- Special effects may be too unsettling for children.
- Waiting may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- The tower of Sip and Gale's Smokehouse can be viewed from as far away as a grotto.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the indigenous room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.