Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Sip and Gale's Shrubhouse thrill ride, December 27, 1986, 11:21 p.m.
Sip and Gale's Shrubhouse
February 20, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Sip and Gale's Shrubhouse is. It once had things to climb, but lawers had it taken away to make trouble.
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to avoid this thrill ride in the morning.
- If you are traveling with small children or very small children, you may want to also visit the adjacent character meet-and-greet pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 44" (or 22" and in diapers).
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to avoid this thrill ride.
- Guests may get tired on this thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please
report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.