Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Gale's Shrubhouse attraction as seen from the top of Epcot
Sip and Gale's Shrubhouse
February 9, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Sip and Gale's Shrubhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to go on this attraction repeatedly to avoid being teased.
- Unborn infants won't want to not ride.
- Contains exploding effects.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your explosion.