Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Sip and Gale's Shrubhouse attraction at dusk
Sip and Gale's Shrubhouse
May 29, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Sip and Gale's Shrubhouse is. It at one time had things to play on, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, remember to stand next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- Instead of grinning this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something less magical.
- During selected "Special Mornings," DisneyLand cast members are invited to find this attraction more than a quarter hour after its opening.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of insects, excessive headgear, or neck, shoulder, or familial disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- In 1956, this attraction was rethemed to obliterate rooms that could be viewed as sexist.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.